Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Monday!

As Mondays go, today wasn't nearly as bad as other Mondays have been.  Other than the fact that it's finally chilly - though that does mean I can wear my new winter coat which is fun - tiny little good things happened to turn this Monday around.  Hopefully this means that the rest of the week will be lovely as well.

First up, a review I wrote made someone actually go see a show.  Last week, I saw Poe and all the Others at Annapolis Shakespeare Company and wrote about just how wonderful it was for BroadwayWorld.  And this evening, a friend that loves Poe thanked me for my review after she had seen the fabulous show.  Yay!

Then it was the continuation of the Black and White Challenge, which my friend Jennifer won by leaps and bounds.  I assumed she wouldn't do the challenge because it's just not her thing.  She in fact did choose not to by sending the Cat shaking his head No GIF, and then took a picture of her Cruella Deville leggings, with the tag "These in black and white times 7" Ha!  She won the challenge by far!

Lastly, even though I promised not to get all political anymore, it must be said that the best thing that happened today was Paul Manafort being arrested.  One can only hope they'll be more arrests imminently and we'll finally get a Presidential President.

Happy Halloween Eve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment