Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

We Need a Little Christmas

Ok, I'm usually not this girl.  I'm usually against Christmas until Thanksgiving.  However, on November 1 when the entire world started celebrating Christmas, I got a little in the spirit of things.  So much so it seems, that I even started my December Daily.  Yes, I do realize that this sort of goes against everything that December Daily is.  However, I've now decided that all the lead up to Christmas - as in Snow Head Day! - deserves to be documented as well.  

At least, that's what I'm telling myself.  I've realized that the little things like Black Friday Shopping, or Snow Head Shopping, or just the Christmas concerts that happen throughout the season are deserving of storytelling as well.  You may say I've spent a little too much time on Pinterest in the last few months.  Or you may say that I've finally gone way to Christmas.  Both of which are completely true.  

But honestly, once I start, it's hard to stop getting in the spirit. And since I'm way ahead of the game this year - something I'll only be for a few more days, then I'll be just as far along as everyone else is - I'm feeling even happier to be singing Christmas carols, and scrapping away with santa stickers.  And even finishing my first Christmas book of the season.

Yay Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment